Ok, so… Bonnie is dead. Bonnie is dead! She’s a ghost. She’s not of this Earth anymore. What?! Really?! She can’t stay dead, right? Right?! And also, I’m not to psyched to see The Five again. Eeek! Season 4 finale here we go!!
- P.S. about this whole Elena choosing a brother again deal: she’s shouldn’t choose either. Obviously I’m a Stelena fan but this season hasn’t been about love or romance. It’s been about Elena becoming a vampire and then being sired to Damon, so her feelings weren’t real. She shouldn’t be with Damon because she doesn’t really love him like that and she shouldn’t be with Stefan because of how’s she’s been all season. He deserves better.
- “You giiive looove a bad name.”
- Yay, I love Lexi!!
- “Dance party USA” LOL
- Haha yes, drunk Stefan :)
- Aw Bonnie, tell Caroline you’re dead!
- Aw Elena, Jeremy & Ric having a family moment. How cute! :)
- Ugh, The Five.
- Omg. You tell him, Ric!
- Woah, ghosts can move at super speed?
- Ok so I’m kinda jumping on the Matty/Rebekah bandwagon.
- Stefan and Lexi scene! I love love love it!!
- LOL Stefan, Australia sounds like fun but no. You’re not leaving.
- So Damon needs to be cured of werewolf venom? Again? Lovely. And Elena is gonna be choosing between the Salvatore brothers? Again? Fabulous.
- “Digging up Silas.” What? Wtf is Damon up to?
- OMG, Rebekah?? That was sneaky. And slick.
- Aw!! Look how cute they all look in their graduation gear! :)
- Ugh, Kol. Way to ruin a lovely moment.
- Yeah Bonnie, you tell him!
- Yay, Ric! Not gonna lie, don’t really care if Damon would die. He’s not going to. His favorite thing to do is be in danger of dying for our season finales. But he’s still not gonna die.
- Ahh! What’s happening??
- Klaus!!! Yay!!
- Cuties! That look exchanged between Klaus and Caroline. Too cute.
- Well she’s right. Stefan does deserve to take the cure. He is the best one of them all. But I don’t think he’s gonna take it.
- “He’s [Tyler] your first love. I intend to be your last. However long it takes.” OMG, how freaking adorable is Klaus?!? I love him.
- Um, no. Really? C’mon Elena, don’t be even more of a dumbass that you already are. You’re not in love with Damon!! It’s Damon. You’re right that this will be the worst decision you ever make. But still no. Undo it. Undo it.
- Aw Stefan :( Elena is a slutbag. You deserve better.
- Of course Damon’s gonna screw it up. It’s Damon.
- Wait, what? Jeremy is alive again?
- And Bonnie’s gonna stay dead?
- LOL, Matty is so cute. He wants to go travel the world with Rebekah :)
- I love that in Elena’s last moments, she’s thinking of Stefan. That’s cuz their love is a lot deeper than whatever bs is going on with Damon right now.
- And OMG, Katherine takes the cure?! Or really gets it shoved down her throat?? Awesome.
- OH. MY. GOODNESS. So Stefan is a doppleganger too? And of Silas? WTF?
And now Stefan is stuck in a safe at the bottom of the quarry?? No bueno! And very reminiscent of Angel season 3’s finale where he gets stuck at the bottom of the ocean. Also Angel-like was how right before that happened, he was going to tell Cordelia he had feelings for her. Another couple (much like Elena and Damon) that shouldn’t ever be together. At least thankfully, on Angel, he and Cordelia never got together. But this nonsense here, Elena “chose” Damon and now they are together. Which is unfortunate. But I guess the writers justify it as saying they did it for the fans. Because it doesn’t make sense in the show that Elena would ever have true feelings for Damon. But there are a lot of weirdos out there who actually want to the two of them together. September or October or whenever season five will start, is too far away!! I need to see what happens next now!
*Photos courtesy of the CW.
What did you guys think about tonight’s ep? Comment below!